Six months is a long time in blogging, as nobody to my knowledge has ever said. What is new?
- I’m back at work.
- The Nipper has started nursery.
- We bought a house. It has a dishwasher. This is without doubt the single most important thing to have happened to me ever bar my marriage and the birth of my child (and even then it’s close).
- I have had approximately ten hours sleep in the past five days.
- I did a juice fast. It lasted 8 hours. (It certainly was fast! Oh shut up).
- I have a contact lens stuck behind my eyelid. This is I hope a temporary difficulty.
So anyway, now that I’m in Manchester at least less occasionally then I was during those carefree days of maternity leave (see already how I yearn for that time nostalgically, having already forgotten how I spent it almost exclusively wondering around the house in stained pyjamas shouting at things like a lunatic and eating toast) I obviously have grand plans for spending my lunch hours etc. rediscovering the delights of my favourite city and thus resuming this blog and exploiting its full potential. Unless it’s raining. Which, let’s face it, it probably will be.